At WSPS, we firmly believe that workplace design contributes to the growth and success of a business or organisation. This is why we provide office design solutions created to help businesses of all sizes make the most of and utilise their current spaces efficiently.
Our Design Team and Strategy
To ensure the satisfaction of our clients, the WSPS design team are highly qualified and experienced. Our workplace design team are specialists in workplace design and have over 20 years of experience in developing cutting-edge workplaces for both the public and private sectors. Some of our clients are the NSW Treasury, Service NSW, Citi, Westpac, and Macquarie, just to name a few.
Our internal workplace design team has extensive experience in working with our Workplace Accommodation Strategy and Workplace Change Management leads. This is to ensure that we will be able to develop a thorough understanding of what type of workplace environment we need to create to help our clients meet their corporate aims and objectives.
To create the best workplace design that will exceed our client’s expectations, we employ the following preliminary strategies:
- Receiving a detailed briefing from the workplace strategist.
- Having a clear understanding of the corporate culture of the client.
- Designers understanding the change challenges of the client’s staff.
- Developing preliminary workplace designs and/or test fits.
- Conducting consultations with the client on preliminary designs to allow workplace designs to be finalised.
- Complete design documentation required for the project management team.
- On-going engagement with the project management team as required.
How a Well-Designed Workspace Will Benefit Your Business
Letting us re-design your current workspace can help your business in more ways than you can imagine. Here are some of the known benefits of having a well-designed workspace:
1. Efficient use of available space
For business owners, space is a valuable commodity. By redesigning your current workplace, you will be able to free up more space and determine how to make the most of them.
2. Improve employee morale
It is very important to provide your employees with an organised and positive working environment. Happy and motivated employees are productive employees, having a well-designed workspace will benefit not only your staff, but your business in general.
3. Create a good impression on clients A well-designed workspace allows you to create a good impression and build a positive image your customers will like.