Overseeing a change in the management of your company or organisation is one of the most challenging aspects of running a business. With a change of management comes uncertainty and mixed emotions, especially from your employees. This matter should be handled carefully to minimise the negative effects of such a major change while ensuring that the workplace remains functional and productive.
At WSPS, we provide change management solutions designed to help business owners tackle such a sensitive yet important move. We offer tailored services designed to help your employees take the transitional journey as easily and conveniently as possible.
How Can We Help?
Investing in and developing a sound change management strategy is an effective way to mitigate the impact of your corporate decision. To help you in this challenging time, we at WSPS employ a simple positive customer focus methodology that will allow us to provide you with a successful new workplace change management program.
- Understand what the client’s key aims and objectives are.
- Understand the daily challenges of middle management.
- Identify the gap between today’s workplace and the new workplace, as well as the challenges and risks that come with the gap.
- Understand the concerns, fears, and aspirations of the client’s staff.
- Provide the interface between employees and the project team.
Once the preliminary research has been completed, our change management plan and workplace space planning solutions will be delivered by:
- Conducting listening sessions and interviews with senior leadership.
- Organising team meeting sessions with all parts of the business to explain the workplace change and gauge concerns.
- Conducting surveys and focus groups to get a cross section of feedback, concerns, and identify risks
- Developing pilot spaces and running education sessions.
- Implementing an on-going communication plan with face to face updates, email updates, flyers, and new location guides
- Fly through presentations and stills of the new workplace
- Developing and distributing welcome kits
- Coordinating the transition of post project to BAU
As part of our service, we will provide you with:
- A person that your employees can associate with.
- A person who listens, answers their questions, and can be relied on to handle their concerns regarding the project, team, and management.
- Guidance on workplace practice changes.
- Education sessions on how to use the new workplace.
- A person that allows your employees to know that there is nothing known as a silly question.
- Tours of the new workplace and immediate environment, including coordinating Q&As.
- Monitoring of the engagement in the change post relocation to the new environment.
Contact Us Today